Independent project prompts are now delivered exclusively through Epicenter, and will no longer be available on LearnHowToProgram. Here's how you'll access them moving forward:
- Login to Epicenter.
- Select your current course from the Course Listing section.
- On your course page, select this week's code review from the Code Reviews section.
- This will bring you to a code review detail page.
- The project prompt will automatically be published to this page on Friday at 8:00am.
- Before 8:00am Friday, only the objectives will be visible. (Same objectives detailed below).
- Submit the GitHub repository containing your project in the Submission section of the code review detail page in Epicenter before 5:00pm Friday.
Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Specs were committed before code.
- Business logic is thoroughly tested with Jasmine.
- Karma is correctly configured.
- Project utilizes ES6 features including classes,
- Dependencies are managed with npm.
- Webpack is used to lint, bundle, and process code.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- Required functionality was in place by the Friday deadline.
- Project demonstrates understanding of week's concepts. If prompted, you are able to discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.
Submit your code for review to the Test-Driven Development code review on Epicenter by 5:00pm on Friday.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit, how feedback works and course completion requirements.