Goal: Begin learning how to create your own API backend in Java!
- So, what is an API anyway?
- How does an API differ from the database-backed projects we've created thus far?
- How can tools like Trello help organize the development process?
- Why might a developer opt to use constants in their Java code?
- What does the term method signature refer to?
Begin today by following along with this weekend's homework to create our Jadle API. Take your time, and discuss each step with your partner.
Peer Code Review
- Does the application work as expected?
- Have all of the standards from previous weeks been met?