Goal: In the Methods lesson, we learned:
- How to manipulate numbers with methods
- Exponential notation
- The argument to the method is located within the parentheses
Begin to practice using methods by completing the exercises listed below.
- What is a return value? What does it represent?
Practice using the methods you've learned about:
- Convert the following to exponential notation:
- Specify the number of decimal places each number should have.
- Repeat all of these using a variable set equal to any number you choose.