- Data types
As you'll see when you explore other languages, these foundational elements are standard components throughout programming.
Then we will move on to the basics of jQuery:
- Learn key jQuery concepts like callbacks and event handlers.
- Traverse the DOM.
- Show, hide and toggle DOM elements.
- Create forms to gather input from the user.
- Manipulate the attributes of DOM elements.
Independent Project Objectives
At the end of this section, you'll have an opportunity to complete an independent project, which will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- All previous standards (last review's objectives) are in place
- Site uses branching to return suggestion
- jQuery is used to show and hide suggestion after questions are answered and submitted
- Form gathers input from the user
- Variable names are descriptive of what they represent
- Web page is styled using Bootstrap and custom CSS
- You are able to discuss the flow of your code and the concepts behind it with an instructor using correct terminology.