Your independent project prompt will be available on Epicenter at 8:00am Friday.
Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Code meets standards from previous weeks.
- Constructors and prototypes are used successfully.
- Application works as expected.
- Plain English specs are included in your README.
- Required functionality is in place by the 5:00pm Friday deadline.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- Project demonstrates an understanding of this week's concepts. If prompted, you can discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit, how feedback works and course completion requirements.