At the end of the week, you should be able to:
Independent Project Objectives
Your teachers will review your code with you based on the following criteria:
- Code meets standards from previous weeks.
- Constructors and prototypes are used successfully.
- Application works as expected.
- Plain English specs are included in your README.
- Required functionality is in place by the 5:00pm Friday deadline.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- Project demonstrates an understanding of this week's concepts. If prompted, you can discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.