Create a website for a pizza company where a user can choose one or more individual toppings (cheese, pepperoni, artichoke, anchovy, etc) and a size to order a pizza and see the final cost.
- Allow the user to choose toppings and size for the pizza they'd like to order.
- Create a pizza object constructor with properties for toppings and size.
- Create a prototype method for the cost of a pizza depending on the selections chosen. Use your own formula for this.
If you finish meeting the objectives for this project, consider adding additional features, such as:
- Style your site with CSS and images.
- Allow users to order more than one pizza with different toppings.
- Display the list of pizzas ordered as links that can be clicked for details.
- Offer a delivery option that then requires address information.
Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Code meets standards from previous weeks.
- Constructors and prototypes are used successfully.
- Application works as expected.
- Plain English specs are present in README.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit, how feedback works and course completion requirements.