Goal: Begin exploring Bootstrap by creating an HTML page that integrates multiple Bootstrap elements into its styles.
- What setup needs to occur in order to use Bootstrap elements in a project?
- How do we add a Bootstrap component into our own project?
Make a new webpage about a place you'd like to go on vacation using Bootstrap.
- Include a container to pad all content.
- Use a Jumbotron to hold a title, and an introductory sentence or slogan.
- Include a section with blockquotes to contain what previous visitors to this area have said.
- Use several helper classes to add color that emphasizes certain areas of the page.
We'll keep building this project for the next few lessons. Also, don't forget to create a Git repository, make commits regularly and push those commits to a remote repository on GitHub.