Mock Interview Questions
Web Clients and Servers
- What is an IP address?
- How does a device get an IP address?
- How does HTTP work with the Internet?
- Why might a DNS server be needed to send a request?
- What are some examples of a resource?
Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
- What are the elements required in a URL?
- What information might be sent in a query string?
- Why would a fragment be included in a URL?
- How is an HTTP request triggered from a client?
- What is the difference between a GET and POST request?
- What kind of information is sent in the request header?
- What does status code 200 indicate?
- What range are status codes that are the result of client issues?
- What range are status codes that are the result of server issues?
- If the resource requested is an HTML document with 2 images and a CSS file, how many total requests would need to be made to display the contents in the browser?
Web Developer Tools
- Why do many web developers use Chrome as their browser?
- How many requests are made to display www.epicodus.com in the browser?
- What is the IP address of www.epicodus.com?
Lesson 6 of 7
Last updated more than 3 months ago.