- Test-driven development: We'll write automated tests before writing our code.
We will use Jest, a tool for writing coded, automated tests. We'll learn about module bundling with webpack to keep our code base well-organized and efficient and we'll incorporate tools that help us do other tasks like linting, which we can use to quickly spot errors.
Independent Project Objectives
This section's project will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Business logic has 100% line coverage with Jest.
- Each spec was committed before writing its corresponding code.
- Project utilizes ES6 features including classes and template literals.
- Dependencies are managed with npm.
- webpack is used to lint, bundle, and process code.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- Required functionality was in place by the deadline.
- Project demonstrates understanding of week's concepts. If prompted, you are able to discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.