Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Business logic has 100% line coverage with Jest.
- Each spec was committed before writing its corresponding code.
- Project utilizes ES6 features including classes and template literals.
- Dependencies are managed with npm.
- webpack is used to lint, bundle, and process code.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- Required functionality was in place by the deadline.
- Project demonstrates understanding of week's concepts. If prompted, you are able to discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.
Submit your code for review to the Test-Driven Development code review on Epicenter by the deadline.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit, how feedback works and course completion requirements.