Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Does the application correctly make an API call?
- Does the application correctly parse data from the API response?
- Does the application handle errors when the API call doesn't return a 200 OK status as well as return a message if the API returns no results?
- Did you store your API key correctly and provide README instructions for setting up an API key?
- Does the application correctly use webpack?
- Code and Git documentation follow best practices (setup instructions in README,
.gitignore file excluding unnecessary content from repo, detailed well-formatted commit messages, etc.)
- Does the project demonstrate concepts covered this week? If prompted, are you able to discuss the flow of your code and the concepts behind it with an instructor using correct terminology?
- Is the app in a presentable, portfolio-quality state?
- Is required functionality in place by the deadline?
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit, how feedback works and course completion requirements.