- Test-driven development: We'll write automated tests before writing our code.
We will use Jest, a tool for writing coded, automated tests. We'll learn about module bundling with webpack to keep our code base well-organized and efficient, and we'll incorporate tools that help us do other tasks like linting, which we can use to quickly spot errors.
Independent Project Objectives
At the end of this section, you will complete an independent project. Your code will be reviewed for the following objectives:
- Business logic has 100% line coverage with Jest.
- Tests are included for each business logic behavior and code is committed after each test passes.
- Project utilizes classes, a feature of ES6.
- Dependencies are managed with npm.
- webpack is used to lint, bundle, and process code.
- Project is in a polished, portfolio-quality state.
- The prompt’s required functionality and baseline project requirements are in place by the deadline.