Your project will be available on Epicenter at 8:00am Friday.
Your code will be reviewed for fulfillment of the following objectives:
- Includes at least two gesture listeners OR two animations, OR utilize the camera within your application.
- Implements at least one alternate resource.
- Continue using good coding practices, especially indenting properly, making logically separate Git commits, including a README, and removing commented-out code and logging statements before committing.
- Required functionality was present by the 5:00pm Friday deadline.
- Project demonstrates understanding of this week’s concepts. If prompted, you can discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.
- Project is in a presentable, portfolio-quality state. This can mean: a polished (can be simple) layout, form validation, a detailed readme, user icons, no file clutter, and much more.
- Optional: Is published to Google Play.
Submit your code for review to the Gestures, Animations & Flexible UIs code review on Epicenter.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit your code, how feedback works and course completion requirements.