Project prompts will be available on Epicenter at 8:00am Friday.
Your code will be reviewed for fulfillment of the following objectives:
- Implement Firebase user authentication. Be sure to create your own SignIn and SignUp screens. Do not copy them from from MyRestaurants.
- Save and retrieve data using Firebase, making sure to structure your data according to Firebase guidelines.
- Employ the Firebase-RecyclerAdapter to display from your database.
- Use SharedPreferences to save an important piece of data in your app.
- Utilize dialogs to inform users of login status, etc.
- Continue using good coding practices, especially indenting properly, making logically separate Git commits, including a README, and removing commented-out code and logging statements before committing.
- Required functionality was present by the 5:00pm Friday deadline.
- Project demonstrates understanding of this week’s concepts. If prompted, you can discuss your code with an instructor using correct terminology.
Nice to have:
- Use a SearchView widget to gather user input if it fits with the theme of your app.
Submit your code for review to the Data Persistence code review on Epicenter.
Visit Independent Projects and Code Reviews for details on how to submit your code, how feedback works and course completion requirements.